Helpful information you should know before you go to Chalet High resort in Basye, Virginia.
Check in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 years of age to check in
- There is a $25/hour charge for late checkouts
- Smoking is not permitted in units
- Pets are not permitted on property, service dogs must be registered at office
- Two parking passes will be provided per unit & must be displayed while on the property, NO RV parking
- Reservations cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival are subject to a $35 cancellation fee. Reservations cancelled within 14 days of arrival are subject to a fee of one night’s rent plus applicable taxes. First night deposit is due when reservation is made and there is a 2-night minimum.
- Office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily, Monday thru Sunday
- If checking in after-hours, please contact Guest Services during office hours for special instructions
- Directions (DO NOT use GPS): From I-81, take exit 273, then East on Rt. 703 to stoplight at Rt. 11. Food Lion across the street is last chance for groceries. Drive on Rt. 11 South for 2 miles to VA Rt. 263 (Bryce Blvd.) on right. Go about 11.1 miles, turn right on Resort Drive for 1.5 miles to stop sign, then left on Fairway Drive for 1/10 mile, continue bearing left on Fairway Drive for another 1/2 mile. Chalet High Activity Center (CHAC) is on right for check ins.
Items provided in unit:
Bathroom starter kits include:
- Toilet paper
Bath linens are provided for six guests in two-bedroom units and eight guests in three-bedroom units.
Kitchen starter kits include:
- Paper towels
- Dishwashing liquid
- Dishwasher detergent
- Trash bags
Items you may want to bring with you:
- Additional bathroom & kitchen supplies
- Food & drinks for your kitchen
- Laundry detergent
- Clothing & special equipment for outdoor activities
- Bug spray
Grocery Stores near Chalet High:
- Community Store, Basye (2 miles)
- Food Lion, Mt. Jackson (about 12 miles)
- Walmart Supercenter, Woodstock (about 17 miles)
- Walmart, Timberville (about 17 miles)
Download & print a more detailed Know Before You Go for Chalet High »